Monday, May 30, 2011

Intro

Hi guys, Kendra here.

I decided to create this page to help us all with our vacation days and shift changes. I know we all have random changes in our schedules and I'm hoping that this page will help.

If you have a shift you'd like to switch or give up, just post it here. Where it says 'title', state your name and the shift (exmp: Kendra Hurst, June 4th, 7-close at Farmington). Post in the content box any specifics, like if you'd like to switch a shift or have potential shift takers e-mail you personally or just comment on your post.

If you have any suggestions, e-mail me at kenibug@msn.com. I'd also like to have a page on here that has all of our contact information on it, like e-mail and phone number, so that we can get a hold of each other easier. If you'd like, we can even set up a Facebook page.

I am willing to maintain this site myself, but if you'd like to help just let me know. I really hope this helps.

Ciao4Now
-KB

No comments:

Post a Comment